- Which diagnosis should be considered?
- What is the DSM-V Coding for the diagnosis you are considering?
- What is your rationale for the diagnosis? Be sure and link the client’s signs and symptoms to the DSM-V diagnostic criteria to support your diagnosis.
- What tests or tools should be considered to help identify the correct diagnosis?
- What differential diagnosis should be considered?
- What Treatment Strategy would you recommend?
- What treatment would you prescribe and what is the rationale?
- Diagnostic Tests
- What standard guidelines would you use to treat or assess this patient?
- Clinical Note: Is depression a normal part of aging?
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!