Towards the end of the NUR 200 clinical rotation, students will be assigned a specific concept to further research. Students must find at least one nursing article from an evidence-based, peer-reviewed nursing journal or research article relating to the assigned concept. Click of the link below to view your assigned competency.
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Competencies:
- Patient-Centered Care
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Quality Improvement
Jamiu, Rashidat : Informatics
On the last clinical day, students will collaborate with students from the other clinical groups who shared the same concept. Each concept group will share their experiences and research, and then report on their information to the class answering the following:
- Define your QSEN Competency.
- Discuss any pertinent experiences on the nursing units related to your concept.
- Discuss the nursing literature, research, and evidence-based practice related to your concept.
- Promote the importance of your concept to successful patient outcomes.
- Propose a list of actions based on what you have observed and researched about your concept to guide students as they transition into practice as an RN
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!