The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the application of a nursing theory to practice. Review the clinical case provided and apply your chosen theory to the case. Please utilize APA.
1. Clearly explain and illustrate by example how the theory guides the focus of the assessment phase of the nursing process
2. Clearly explain and illustrate by example how the theory guides the choice of the variables to be assessed
3. Clearly explain and illustrate by example how the theory guides the nursing intervention
4. Identify the nursing interventions clearly
5. Describe how the interventions will modify, prevent, remove, or decrease the etiology of the problem as defined by the theory.
6. Evaluate the applicability of the nursing theory of practice
Elizabeth Jefferies is a divorced 46-year-old mother of two children (Lily age 8 years and Felix age 10 years) and the daughter of two aging parents in the southeastern United States. She and her children have recently relocated from an urban neighborhood to a rural town to care for her parents, Robert and Susan. The move involved a job change for Elizabeth, a change in schools for the children, and an increased distance from the children’s father Chris. Robert is a 72-year-old Methodist minister who recently suffered a stroke, leaving him with diminished motor function of his left side and difficulty swallowing. Susan is 68 years old and suffers from fibromyalgia, limiting her ability to assist with the daily care of her husband. She has experienced an increase in generalized pain, difficulty sleeping, and worsening fatigue since her husband’s stroke.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!