Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
- Meiner, S.E., Yeager, J.J. (2019)
Supplemental Materials & Resources
Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s (Links to an external site.) website and locate the articles below:
- Newham, R. A. (2013). An internal morality of nursing: What it can and cannot do. Nursing Philosophy, 14(2), 109-116.
- Hanssen, I. & Alpers, L. M. (2010). Utilitarian and common-sense morality discussions in intercultural nursing practice. Nursing Ethics, 17(2), 201-2011.
- Epstein, B. & Turner, M. (2015). The Nursing Code of Ethics: Its value, its history. Online Journal of Nursing Issues, 20(2), 33-41.
After studying Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- Describe and discuss the nurse’s role in health promotion and disease prevention in older adults. Share an example from your personal experience as a RN.
- Name and elaborate on at least three screening/preventive procedure that must be done in older adults.
- Define and discuss three common End-of-life documents that you as nurse must be familiar with to be able to educate older adults.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!