Environmental factor: Water pollution
The growth, development, and learned behaviors that occur during the first year of infancy have a direct effect on the individual throughout a lifetime.
For this assignment, research an environmental factor (Water pollution) that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants and develop a health promotion that can be presented to caregivers.
In developing your work, take into consideration the health care literacy level of your target audience, as well as the demographic of the caregiver/patient (socioeconomic level, language, culture, and any other relevant characteristic of the caregiver) for which the research is tailored.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Describe the selected environmental factor (Water pollution).
a. Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants.
2. Create a health promotion plan that can be presented to caregivers to address the environmental factor and improve the overall health and well-being of infants.
3. Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants.
4. Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research.
- For these examples, you must include at least three scholarly resources. Two of the three resources must be peer-reviewed
5. Provide two (2) community resources, a (1) national resource, and a (1) Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource.
Part 2: Genetics Paper
Topic: Down syndrome
Conduct a literature search of recent journal articles (peer-reviewed ONLY) -[Web pages, thesis, or bibliographic reviews are not allowed] within the last three years that pertain to your topic (Down syndrome).
You must select four articles for this assignment.
1. A brief introduction (1/2 page)
2. Identify findings, statements, and positions that agree between the articles and that disagree
3. Identify any evidence-based support for the claims made in the literature.
4. Synthesize the knowledge gained from your literature research into a comprehensive understanding of the topic (Don’t write in the first person).
3. Draw and summarize your own unique conclusions based on a comprehensive understanding of the topic and your research (Don’t write in the first person).
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!