Nutrition Feeding And Eating Discussion
To encourage critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration through the use of evidence-based practice studies.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO 1: Examine the sources of knowledge that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 and 8)
CO 3: Identify ethical issues common to research involving human subjects. (PO 6)
CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and clinical significance related to evidence-based practice. (POs 4 and 8)
CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 and 8)
Preparing the assignment
1. There are five (5) main topics and the accompanying studies identified under the Evidence-Based Practice tab. The main topics and accompanying studies are listed in the table below.
· Select ONE topic from the list below.
· Search for your own ONE Primary Research study that addresses this topic
· Review article to summarize the required information
· Write the paper with the required headings in APA format
· Must include in-text citations
TOPIC 1: Evaluating Nutritional Status: What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
TOPIC 2: Identifying those at risk for malnutrition: What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
TOPIC 3: Malnutrition associated with specific health conditions: What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
TOPIC 4: Outcomes associated with nutritional status: What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
TOPIC 5: Interventions to improve nutritional status: What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
Introduction and Key Points (10 points)
· Select one topic from the five main topics and then describe your specific research question
· Defines the topic and question (overview)
· States why this is a problem (significance)
Article Search (25 points)
· Describe current (less than 5 years) and credible resource
· What database was used, include search teams and methods
· Number of articles located
· Were any sources outside of the ATI module used?
Article Findings (25 points)
· How does this article address the topic
· What type of research was conducted (quantitative, qualitative, mixed-method)
· Describe all findings of the article
· Why was this article chosen specifically?
Evidence for Practice (25 points)
· Briefly summarize the findings/evidence
· How will this evidence improve practice?
· How will this evidence decrease a gap to practice?
· Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence?
Sharing of Evidence (25 points)
· Who would you share this evidence with?
· How would you share this information?
· What resources would you need to accomplish sharing this evidence?
· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
Conclusion (20 points)
· Summarizes the theme of the paper
· Information is presented in a logical sequence
· All key points are addressed
· Shows depth of understanding of topic
The post Nutrition Feeding And Eating Discussion appeared first on Grade Master-Pro.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!