- Select one of the four primary principles (Autonomy, Beneficence, Nonmaleficence, Justice) from the Principles-Based Model from the readings to apply to the case. (Important: Coordinate with your group to ensure that each member selects a different principle).
- Apply the specific principle you have selected to the case and in one to two paragraphs explain how applying your selected principle would help resolve this dilemma. In making your argument, be sure to:
- Identify the various facets of the dilemma.
- Identify all stakeholders.
- Address each component of the principle.
- Propose a step-by-step plan for resolution of the dilemma (with rationales and alternatives, where appropriate).
- Identify potential outcomes of the proposed resolution.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!