As we have chosen the same practice problem, to explore, I am curious how your facility (north shore medical center, Miami, Florida) has planned to (or currently has implemented) becoming an Age-Friendly institution? Many of the interventions you described echo the “4 M” is of the Age-Friendly Institution: Mentation, Mobility, Medications, and What Matters Most. How have you seen institutions adapting to this framework in anticipation of the needs of cancer patients and survivors?
– How cancer impacts nurses, healthcare organizations, nursing care, and general health care quality?
– what is the real impact on your community? What is the cost to your local community (Miami, Florida)?
Just as you sought out stakeholders when considering practice problems at the national level, an ongoing dialogue with stakeholders at your local level is equally important. Get to know your formal and informal leaders. Networking with stakeholders sets into motion a collaborative relationship that is needed to focus on a practice problem with the intention of translating the best available evidence.
– Key stakeholders affected by the problem and ones involved in the resolution. In your current practice, what contributes to the alarming rates across the known practice problems? During your journey this week, you’ll also examine the role of stakeholders in change and the role of translation science in influencing patient outcomes across known practice problems. During your readings, you probably noted that there are challenges and barriers to changing practice.
Use an APA style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website, or blogs should not be used.
The U.S. Burden of Disease Collaborators. (2018). The State of U.S. health, 1990-2016 burden of diseases, injuries, and risk factors among U.S. states. JAMA, 319(14), 1444-1472. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2018.0158
White, K. M., Dudley-Brown, S., & Terhaar, M. F. (2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!