List of Conflict Models
- The Circle of Conflict model
- The Triangle of Satisfaction model
- The Boundary model
- The Interests/Rights/Power model
- The Dynamics of Trust model
- The Dimensions of Conflict model
- The Social Styles model
For this activity, you will create a short, annotated bibliography (summary of articles) from the university library.
- Using the school’s online library, conduct an advanced search on the seven conflict models listed above.
- Narrow your search by selecting more than one field type (e.g., subject and keyword).
- Select three scholarly and peer-reviewed articles and compose a paper with the following information:
- APA Style in-text with corresponding reference list citations for each article.
- A one- to two-paragraph narrative that summarizes the key details of each article.
For information on annotated bibliographies and APA Style, review Hacker and Sommers’ (2019) resource, A Pocket Style Manual: APA Version (available in VitalSource).
Hacker D. & Sommers, N. (2019). A pocket style manual: APA version. Boston: Bedford/St. Martins.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!