Informatics in the Clinical Setting
Conduct an interview with someone in an informatics role in a clinical setting. Then, in a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style, discuss each of the following criteria:
· Role description and education level required for the role.
· Describe their views on how their role affects patient safety and improves the quality of patient care.
· Describe the human factors faced in the role and other challenges.
· Express insights gained from the interview.
· Research and discuss the impact of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Patient Safety Indicators and The Joint Commission Patient Safety Goals in your clinical setting. Describe how these governing agencies influence delivery of direct patient care.
· Research, discuss, and identify the Technology Informatics Guiding Education Reform (TIGER) utilized in your clinical setting. Be sure to get the perspective of your selected informatics professional during your interview.
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!