Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the journal articles assigned in the first two modules of this course.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-1,000 words total) of three of the assigned journal articles from the first two modules of this course. Include the following for each article:
- The article citation and persistent link. These are provided for you in the topic materials to paste into the assignment and are not included in the total word count. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the reference formatting as these can change during the insertion process.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
Construct an outline for a paper that will explain and synthesize the articles you read for this assignment with at least two additional, topically-related, empirical articles that you will select. The paper will require identification of themes common to all of the articles as well as a statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. You will be writing the paper in the next assignment.
Here are my references and in-text citing
MY JOURNAL ARTICLES
1. Effects of Leadership
IN TEXT CITING: (Cavazotte et al., 2012)
Cavazotte, F., Moreno, V., & Hickmann, M. (2012). Effects of leader intelligence, personality and emotional intelligence on transformational leadership and managerial performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 23(3), 443-455. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2011.10.003
2. Leadership Concise Conceptual Overview
Berger, Joseph B., “Leadership: A Concise Conceptual Overview” (2014). Center for International Education Faculty Publications. 18.
Retrieved from https://scholarworks.umass.edu/cie_faculty_pubs/18
3. Can Charisma Be Taught
IN TEXT CITING: (ANTONAKIS et al., 2011)
ANTONAKIS, J., FENLEY, M., & LIECHTI, S. (2011). Can Charisma Be Taught? Tests of Two Interventions. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 10(3), 374-396. 10.5465/amle.2010.0012
The last two is where I need to Construct an outline for a paper that will explain and synthesize the articles you read for this assignment with at least two additional, topically-related, empirical articles that you will select. The paper will require identification of themes common to all of the articles as well as a statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. You will be writing the paper in the next assignment.
Making Sense of Leadership Development
IN TEXT CITING: (McCauley-Smith et al., 2015)
McCauley-Smith, C., Williams, S. J., Gillon, A. C., & Braganza, A. (2015). Making sense of leadership development: developing a community of education leaders. Studies in Higher Education, 40(2), 311-328. 10.1080/03075079.2013.842209
Understanding the Curvilinear Relationship Between Charismatic Personality and Leader Effectiveness.
IN TEXT CITING: (Vergauwe et al., 2018)
Vergauwe, J., Wille, B., Hofmans, J., Kaiser, R. B., & De Fruyt, F. (2018). The double-edged sword of leader charisma: Understanding the curvilinear relationship between charismatic personality and leader effectiveness. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 114(1), 110-130. 10.1037/pspp0000147
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!