Most human and social services professionals come into their professions to make a difference. Doing so at the societal level is both a challenge and an opportunity. Being a successful social change agent, leader, and advocate requires both skill and commitment. To accomplish large-scale change to address societal issues as part of the technical aspects of a strategic plan, human and social services professionals need to address indicators of success and performance targets.
- This Assignment is the second part of developing the technicals for your Capstone Project.
- Think about how you might apply the theories and processes of change, leadership, and advocacy when implementing a strategic plan that addresses indicators of success and performance targets.
By Day 7
The Assignment (2–3 pages):
- Describe leading indicators of success. To determine whether the agency, organization, or community will benefit from the strategic plan, you must identify those things which would serve as indicators of success. These indicators must be observable, measurable, and quantifiable in some way.
- Identify four indicators that would signify success with regard to the strategic plan.
- Discuss specifically how you would measure each indicator.
- Identify performance targets. Performance targets represent the level at which you would like to observe performance on each indicator. They represent the desired level of performance. For each performance indicator that you have identified, specify the targeted level of performance.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!