1) Minimum 12 slides with speaker notes ( Avoid using large and unnecessary images. Use the slides to provide substantial and objective information ) and 1 full page (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 12 sliddes with speaker notes
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Minimum 6 references in part 1 not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1 : Ethical Issue
Topic: In vitro fertilization
The ethical issues presentation will address an ethical issue associated with the practice of nursing.
The issue selected for discussion should have clearly identifiable pros and cons that, when analyzed, will allow the student to form a defensible position related to the issue.
Principles from identified codes of ethics should be examined in relation to the issue and position.
The student should address the following:
1. Define the scope of the ethical issue related to the topic selected.
2. Examine the scope of the issue as it relates to nursing and principles identified in codes of ethics.
3. Identify at least 2 positions taken on this issue by scholarly experts in the ethics discipline.
4. Explore the future for the issue as it relates to nursing practice.
Part 2 :Pharmacology
1. Describe the medication you wish to explore.
2. Why are you interested in this particular medication?
3. Specifically explain what it is that fascinates you or draws you to this particular medication.
4. Clearly describe the relevance of this medication in the field today.
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!