1. Describe the proper positioning and preparation of the patient for the abdominal examination.
2. Discuss inspection of the abdomen, including findings that you should note.
3. State the rationale for preforming auscultation of the abdomen before palpation or percussion.
4. Describe the procedure for auscultation of the bowel sounds.
5. Differentiate the following abdominal sounds: normal, hyperactive, and hypoactive bowel sounds: succession splash, bruit.
6. List 4 conditions that may alter normal percussion notes heard over the abdomen.
7. Name the organs that are normally palpable in the abdomen.
Reply answering the questions above using APA format.
Search entries or author
Get Help for All Your Academic Writing Assignments. We are here to make your academic life more successful and less stressful. Over 10 years, we deliver the promised services. Think wise, buy custom essay! Just tell us “Quickly write my essay!” and provide us with the details of the order and instructions – we will make sure it will be completed on time by our professional writing team
Are you finding it difficult to write your essays, research papers or term papers. Hold on – expert help is on the way!